Saturday, September 15, 2007

where have I been????

Look at all the time that has passed since I started this...I wish I could say that I've been up to my elbows in paste and have paper stuck in my hair....but sadly no....

School has finally begun...the car has died...the stove has died...the IPod died...I know I"ve replaced most everything this summer is seems...lol...

Now DH is back at school, happily ensconced in his class-room...and I'm back to having time...
so I promise that the half done projects will not remain so...and photos will attest to that...

Also, I think some book reviews for good Papier Mache books and other art books that aid in armature development and other aspects of sculpting (be it clay or paper)...that should keep me busy and hopefully, I can help some people head off into the right direction...and MAYBE get organized myself.....naw....

No comments: